We live in a country where cotton fabrics are the most worn fabric. There is a wide variety of cotton fabrics in the market like LoopNet fabric, sinker cotton, Terry cotton, etc. Moreover, India has the largest cotton textile in the world. The fashion designers and big cloth manufacturing companies can easily choose the variety that they require for their clothes. But it is very difficult for the normal person to choose the comfortable cotton fabric for him/her.
Also Read: Bone Broth Keto
So here are some of the things that are to be considered while buying the cotton fabric.
- Quality of fabric: Before buying any fabric do check its quality, you must rub the cloth against your skin to feel whether the quality of cloth is good or not. The cloth must be blemish-free if the cloth is dyed or printed. In this way, you can easily find the perfect fabric for yourself.
- Type of fabric: In cotton also there are so many types of fabrics available in the market. Some will be pure cotton and some will be a combination of 2 or more fabrics. Before choosing the fabric do ask the seller about the type of fabric. It is quite obvious that the pure and natural fabrics will be costlier than other mixed with synthetic fabrics.
- Colorfastness: have a close look at the fabric to make sure that there is no spot of streaks on it. If you notice any fadedness in the fabric it is better not to buy it as it is the sign that the color will fade as soon as you wash it. To check the color of the cloth, dam the cloth with the white handkerchief if the colors appear on it don’t buy if it does not appear then you can buy that fabric.
- Shrinkage: This is one of the most important factors that should be considered while buying cotton fabric. Every cotton fabric shrinks differently. It is better to stake some extra fabric while buying and wash the fabric before getting it stitched so that it does not get shrink afterward.
- Color: The cotton fabrics come in different shades. Even there are white cotton fabrics that can be dyed in the color that you want. In summers people usually go for light colors. Always go for the shopping of the fabric in the day time as after the sunset you might not be able to analyze which color to go for.
- Pattern: The pattern of the fabric should be considered while buying the fabric. You should notice that the pattern of the fabric will go when it will be cut for stitching. Choose the fabric that will best go with the design of the dress.
So these are some of the things that are to be considered while buying the cotton fabric. Go for any type of cotton-like LoopNet cotton, sinker cotton but do follow these things so that you can make the best decision from the lot. Also, buy the fabric that fits into your budget as well.