From childhood, we believe a lot of things. These beliefs come from our parents, grandparents, and how we grow up. There are a lot of things which turned out not to be true as we grow older. Food myths are busting every day – fad diets are now fashion. But following a diet, whether it is keto, low carb, paleo, Atkins, does not matter. It would help if you stuck to a diet whichever you are following for longer time-gives results, and does not slow your body growth. The body needs the right kind of fuel to burn and grow its mass and shape. We often pile up our bodies with the wrong fuel, and our engine starts to crash eventually.
Foods that Slows Down Body Growth
- Sugary drinks and candies
- Corn due to the presence of molds
Muscle doesn’t appear by magic. It requires the right amount of nutrients to grow and have mass. Proper meals include an appropriate amount of carbs, protein, and fat. If you don’t eat enough or the right amount of healthy food your body cannot get the right amount of calories for repair and growth. I’m not suggesting you should order pizza and eat an entire gallon of ice cream. You need to plan your meals and learn how many calories you need for a small surplus or can consult a nutritionist. Otherwise, you will end up with too much excess fat. You don’t know what that kind of size is
Also Read: Beef Broth
Take Enough Protein
Get the right amount of protein in the diet.
Take Rest and Sleep Enough
One of the most important hormones required for body weight change is the human growth hormone (HGH). HGH levels are highest when we sleep. Moreover, many studies show an association between a lack of sleep and high cortisol levels. Cortisol, a catabolic hormone breaks down muscle tissue. This is what you don’t want if you’re trying to build mass and six-packs. Cortisol is often linked with stress, which often occurs when you don’t get enough sleep. If the phone requires charging then also your body. You mean your muscles are not growing properly. There are several conditions where we can see that muscles are not growing properly and several reasons behind it.
Let’s talk about some of the reasons that stop body growth:
- It depends on your genes as we see that genetically some people face this problem related to a genetic disorder.
- And it depends on your diet, mainly your muscles are not growing properly it means your requirement of protein as per your workout is not fulfilled or you are not taking the required amount of protein that your body needs.
- There are several people who are not able to digest protein. Sometimes, because of lack of knowledge of diet as well as a workout as an example of a person doing a heavy workout from his teenage and not taking proper diet then its muscles are not growing and its muscles become rigid or it means they are not growing properly.
- As we can see that diet is the main thing in building muscles, so what are the main foods that we can include in your diet? Foods that contain high carbs, high protein and good fats. Your body needs protein as your weight it means if your weight is 70 kg then you can require 2 GM of protein per kg of the bodyweight it means 140 GM of protein as per your workout. So, follow the guidelines and instructions of your coach or your fitness trainer or you can talk to your nutritionist.