Instagram branding strategy needs to be effective to make your digital marketing campaign more productive. It is only when you employ these Instagram strategies you will be able to create more brand awareness.
First, you will need to be consistent with your brand personality while creating your Instagram content. This may seem to be a no-brainer, but this is something that most business owners and marketers tend to overlook. This is because the get carried away on social media and you will seem to be tempted to post images that that are:
- Beautiful and
However, this is something that you can do for your personal account but for a business account, this may not be the best course of action.
When it comes to using social media for business marketing, consistency is the key. You will need to follow a specific direction while posting images on social media. You will also need to make sure that you link your business goal and objective to your brand personality.
However, this does not mean that you must be robotic or cold while creating your social media content. On the contrary, you should be more human and try to attract people by stimulating their emotions as much as possible.
Therefore, when you post images on Instagram for your business, make sure that you include imagery that will help you to portray your brand goals and help you to achieve them most easily. Take help from experts like Blastup.com if you are unsure.
Always be STRICT with your posting. This means that it should be:
- S = Specific
- T = Targeted
- R = Relevant
- I = Innovative
- C = Concise
- T = Thoughtful.
This will ensure that you create better brand awareness and a wider reach of your content on Instagram.
Use the available tools
There are lots of tools and software available and you should use them the most as and when applicable. These tools will enable you to have the most of Instagram and take advantage of the numerous resources it has on offer that is specially designed for the business account holders.
- Use the tools to create a complete and more comprehensive call to action. This will allow the users to call, email, or text your business directly.
- Apart from the contact options, you will also have easy access to a lot of analytics tools. these tools will help you to evaluate the success of your Instagram marketing strategies. One such tool is the Insights that will enable you to access engagement and impression data.
These tools will provide you with important data that will help you, in turn, to make informed and educated decisions about your future campaign efforts.
The more you know about and use these tools, the better will be your social content, the interaction and more precise will the engagement with your users will be.
Focus on personality
These days, you must give your social presence some personality. This is most important because your social media content and presence both should look different from the others. This may seem to be most obvious but most of the time, brands tend to be robotic in their approach. This they do because they want to be totally safe in their approach. All they do is:
- Post a picture
- Add a link
- Include a couple of hashtags.
However, this is not enough to do to make your social media or Instagram content stand out. You will need to do much more than that.
The best way to make your post stand out from the Instagram crowd is to look beyond the generic content and promos. Create the best and most unique content that will reflect the personality of your brand and make them most endearing to your followers & newsnblogs.
Instagram marketing campaign types
There are different categories of Instagram marketing campaigns. Each of these campaigns is optimized to achieve different goals by following different tactics. Some of the most significant ones that you should plan for a better result are:
- Awareness campaign: This will enable you to increase the visibility of your content and company as well as promote your product or service. This is the best type of campaign to follow by the emerging brands or those businesses that want to connect with a new audience. This is a campaign that needs to be exciting, distinct, and exceptional while showcasing your brand.
- Cause campaign: There are several consumers, especially the younger ones who are found more on Instagram, care about more than just what a company is selling. They are more concerned about the social responsibility and ethics of the company that they support. It is a cause campaign that will showcase and support your brand values and build trust and loyalty in the more socially-conscious users.
- Sale or promotion: This is the most common Instagram tactic followed by brands. This type of marketing rewards the more engaged followers. It encourages them to visit your Instagram account just for the discount codes and sales. With the ability to shop directly from Instagram, this type of campaign is much easier and more effective to make the followers act on a special sale.
- Instagram contests: Running a contest on Instagram is another hugely effective way to drive more followers and engagement. You can run these contests in accordance with your business goals and even set the rules for entry. This will eventually help you to grow your list of email subscribers.
Lastly, product launch campaigns are also good for building anticipation and excitement in your users. These campaigns will enable you to show the advantages and qualities of your new product.
Trends, to sum up
Always follow the current trends of Instagram marketing to get the best results. One of the biggest trends on the platform is Instagram Stories. This feature allows the users to upload photos and videos that last for just 24 hours.
This trend is really starting to take off to ensure more brand awareness, engagement, and showcasing of social media skills.