- It’s very simple: everyone knows how to write and send text messages.
- It’s cheap: in most countries, it costs only money or cents per message.
- It’s quick: Guaranteed instant delivery.
- It works on all mobile phones, feature phones, and smartphones.
- It’s a thought-provoking. People are texting even while watching TV or having dinner with friends.
- SMS is personal, secure, and has minimal overheads.
Also, one study showed that online text message service is 8 times more effective than emails.
Let’s see what it means.
SMS marketing is an integral part of mobile marketing. It’s marketing via SMS, which became very popular in the early 2000s. This marketing technique uses text messaging to spread brand awareness. On average, a person read SMS messages in 4 minutes, which makes them very variable. SMS marketing is licensed. It allows the customer to send text messages to their mobile phones. It is also necessary to provide a stop option at the end of each SMS sent to SMS Marketing.
Benefits of Sms Marketing
SMS marketing is an easy and quick way to reach an entire customer base at the same time with a single message.
The same message is being used to communicate with the entire customer base, SMS marketing is costly and it saves time. After getting permission to contact your customers, you need to decide who you want to target and what you want to say. Of all the other types of marketing, targeting is the most important factor in SMS marketing strategy. It takes serious research and preparation to find out what you want to achieve and who to talk to. At the same time, it is important to create a great message with the appropriate CTA to motivate the desired action.
- Bulk SMS Software
Finally, we talked about the impact of SMS and SMS marketing. Now is the time to answer the question of what is the easiest and best way to influence SMS marketing. You can do it by Using Bulk SMS software. It’s a service that empowers you to realize your SMS marketing campaigns effectively, quickly, and cost-effectively.
Bulk SMS is an easy way to communicate and interact with your customers to share relevant information, announce news related to the product, or communicate its value. This way, you can reach a larger customer audience. With bulk messaging, you can send SMS messages to mobile handsets anywhere in the world.
The bulk SMS application is useful for providing customers with advertising messages, alarms, stock exchange data, weather information, news updates, mobile banking, transaction information, and many other relevant and useful data. This is an automated process: you must first select the appropriate SMS promotional device provider, provide a list of mobile phone numbers, custom text to send, individual recipients (if any), and delivery date and time.
How does bulk SMS work?
Before starting a successful mobile marketing campaign there are some steps you need to take:
- Select the bulk SMS software.
- Select a number from your contact database.
- Write a positive text message.
- Select the individual recipient (if any).
- Set SMS sending date and time.
- Filter mobile users by various criteria (gender, age, place of residence, etc.).
- Monitor the speed of the conversion process and follow the new campaign.
And all! As we mentioned earlier, a survey found that 98% of text messages are open, making text messages the most effective form of communication.