Every person wants healthy and scar-free skin. Some people wear their scars as their pride while some become self-conscious because of it. But it should be a person’s desire that what they wish to do with their skin after all that matters is being confident and comfortable with what you are.
Usually, there is no proven way to make your scars go completely but there are ways by which the scars can be lightened and eventually be gone forever. For treating scars natural remedies for scar removal are advised. There are plenty of No Scars face soap and creams that may work. So home remedies and no scars products can surely be effective.
Some of the common home remedies to lighten your scars are :
- Coconut and Essential oils: You can use coconut oil, lavender oil, olive oil and vitamin E oil. Oils penetrate in your skin and hydrates it. They moisturise your skin and also adds a radiant glow to it. Coconut oil has proven to be a magical oil. It not only lightens your scars but is also effective in getting rid of stretch marks. Vitamin E capsules are applied to scars and stretch marks to lighten them. Other oils like lavender oil can be applied to your scars by adding 2-3 drops of it to coconut oil. For better results apply these oils to your scars daily before going to bed and see the results.
- Aloe vera Gel: Aloe vera soothes your skin and brings a soothing glow to your skin too. It feels cold and is good for your skin hydration during summers. You may go for market-based processed aloe vera gel or you may use directly from your plant. Remove the dark green upper part of the steam and apply the gel in a circular motion to your skin. Repeat this almost twice a day.
- Honey: Honey can also be used to get rid of your scars. Apply a patch of honey on your scar before going to bed and cover your honey covered scar with something like a cotton patch. In the morning remove the patch and wash your face with warm water.
- Onion extract: Onion extract is known to reduce the scars in just a few weeks. It reduces inflammation, soreness and redness. Grate an onion and squeeze out the liquid content from it and apply on your face with cotton and wash your face after some time. Try this only if you don’t mind a little sting.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has great moisturizing properties and brings good nourishment to your skin. Apply daily for best results.
- Turmeric powder: The curcumin present in the turmeric is good for lightning your scars. It has properties that help to remove dead skin cells. For better results combine it with some honey and make a pack and apply for 20 minutes and wash afterwards with cold water.
- Lemon: Lemon has properties of natural bleach. Just rub it on your skin for 15 minutes and afterwards wash your face and dry it by gently dabbing your face. But remember lemon can make your skin sensitive to the sun so always wear your sunscreen before stepping out.
So all these remedies are good to go with your No Scars soap for acne scars. Also, maintain a healthy lifestyle eat correct and clean for healthy and glowing skin.