QuickBooks being the best in the market surely makes it easy and convenient for the business. However, is there any software working without any technical snags? No, there isn’t. Despite the unmatchable feature, QuickBooks offers you might face some technical glitches while you work on it. One such error is where you might get a pop up stating, “QuickBooks has stopped working, or QuickBooks isn’t responding. While working on some crucial data, such issues can be really annoying. Thus, in order to get you out of this trouble, we have drafted this blog, where we will discuss the reason and solution for this standard error.
However, in case even after following the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps, you still face the same issue or you while following it, you get stuck somewhere, you can just get in touch with expert professionals at the QuickBooks Helpline Phone Number. They are trained and qualified to deliver you with the best possible solutions and that too 24*7.
Also Read: Beef Broth
Reasons behind the Issue
This error, where the QuickBooks software stop working, is quite a frequent error you will witness while using the software. The reasons for the occurrence of such error are mentioned below:
1. The hard drive might be corrupted
2. The QBWUSER.IN file might be damaged or missing
3. The windows operating system might be damaged
4. The company file name (too long) can be a reason
5. The QuickBooks installation might be damaged
Symptoms of this Error
In order to identify the error and look for a perfect solution, you can check out the symptoms for this error:
1. Your system might shut down
2. The QuickBooks software might stop working
3. When the device freezes and doesn’t respond to inputs
4. When the QuickBooks accounting software doesn’t open
Solutions for this Error
Though this error of not responding might be annoying and frustrating at times for the users, but can be easily solved if taken care of. In order to resolve this error, you can either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps or if looking for quick assistance, you can also get in touch with the expert professionals at the QuickBooks Support Number. They can give you the best advice to get out of this glitch.
Solution 1: Download and use QuickBooks Refresher (QBRefresher) Tool
1. Firstly, close the QuickBooks software.
2. Then, download the ‘QuickBooks Refresher Tool.’
3. ‘Save’ it on your system.
4. And after the download is completed, hit the ‘Run’ option in order to execute the QBRefresher tool.
5. The toll diagnosis of the running problem and will carry out the required resolving method.
Solution 2: Make use of QuickBooks Install (QBInstall) Tool
1. Firstly, download the ‘QuickBooks Install Tool.’
2. Then install it, making sure that all the background programs are closed.
3. Now, hit the ‘Run’ button in order to execute the QBRefresher tool.
4. After the scanning process is completed, the fantastic tool will automatically diagnose and fix the prevailing issue.
5. Lastly, you will require rebooting your system.
Solution 3: Create a new Window Admin User
1. Open the ‘Control Panel’ by going to the ‘Start’ menu.
2. Now, hit the ‘Add or Remove User Accounts’ link.
3. A drop box will open up, saying, ‘Managing Account.’
4. You will be required to click on ‘Create a New Account.’
5. Type in the ‘Account Name’ and select the ‘Create Admin Account.’ Click on ‘Create.’
Solution 4: Using QuickBooks System Repair Tool
1. Firstly, download the ‘QuickBooks Repair Tool.’
2. And then, save the file in a local folder on the desktop.
3. Then, close all the running programs and install the tool.
4. Now, hit the ‘Run’ button in order to execute the QuickBooks System Repair Tool.
5. Once the scanning is done, restart your device, and you are good to go.
Solution 5: Rebooting the device and turning off the anti-virus program
1. Start with restarting your computer.
2. In case the error continues, make sure that the anti-virus tab is turned off.
Following any of the methods mentioned above can help you overcome this no to appealing error. However, if you aren’t satisfied with any of these and continue to face issues while working on the software, it is suggestible to take an easy step. Get in touch with the trained and qualified technician at the QuickBooks Helpline Number and ask for quick and proper assistance. They are available 24*7 to give you the best advice and solution possible. So, if you are facing any glitch of this sort, where your QuickBooks software has stopped working, you can take help of the professionals as they will guide you very carefully and appropriately either by just being on-call or by taking remote access of your device via Team Viewer, GoToAssist, etc. sharing software’s.