Rajasthan has the most colorful cities and urban areas in India. Jaipur is pink, Udaipur is white, Jodhpur is blue, Jaisalmer is brilliant and Jhalawar is purple. This Rajasthan tour package guide is loaded up with thoughts and tips to kick-start your getaway arranging. Plan your holiday hassle-free with this travel guide to get the most from your tour.
Rajasthan is something beyond a desert. Numerous memorable castles, fortresses, lovely lakes and mountains are spread over the whole state. A portion of these structures are likewise perceived as world legacy destinations by UNESCO. Mount Abu is the hill station of Rajasthan where it is difficult to discover a bit of dry land and it is additionally a spot where the temperature falls to short during winter.
Also Read: Bone Broth Powder
Travel guide to visit in Rajasthan Tour Package are:
1. Jaipur- A portion of the significant attractions of the city incorporates the Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Johri Bazaar, Birla mandir, and the City Palace. These landmarks feature Rajput design and customs.
2. Jodhpur-The old city circles the fortification and is limited by a divider with a few doors. In any case, the city has extended extraordinarily outside the divider in the course of recent decades.
3. Udaipur-The city of lakes has some marvelous attractions like the lake royal residence at the banks of Lake Pichola and the Garden Palace.
4. Mount Abu –The unrivaled Hill station in Rajasthan. The most elevated height at 1700 meters is a reassurance in the searing desert heat. Master Shikhar is the most elevated top in Mount Abu, the view from up there is mesmeric.
5. Chittorgarh- Chittorgarh, the city managed by bold lords lies on the banks of stream Berach and Gambini. One of the milestone landmarks of this city is the Chittorgarh stronghold. This fortification was home to the absolute most courageous and chivalrous leaders of Chittor.
6. Jaisalmer- The brilliant city of Rajasthan is known for its superb posts, excellent royal residences, antiquated Havelis, incredible sand ridges, and the dumbfounding perspective on the Thar desert.
7. Pushkar- Pushkar is close to probably the most seasoned topographical structures in India. Microliths close Khera and Kadri recommend the area was settled in antiquated occasions.
8. Ajmer- Ajmer is considered as the most noteworthy spot for the Islamic culture. Khwaja Muin-ud-clamor Chishti is one of the outstanding Muslim journey focuses on Ajmer. Every one of these spots give an incredible case of Muslim engineering.
Handy travel guide for Rajasthan trip
October to March is viewed as the best time to visit Rajasthan as the temperature is ideal for touring and different exercises. This is the pinnacle time as individuals from everywhere throughout the world come during this season to witness the delightful city. Rajasthan tour package is a series of separate cities with specialties of their own. You are allowed to spend 2 days in Jaipur and 1 day in Jodhpur. It is also advised to spend at least 2 days in Jaisalmer, and 1 day in Udaipur.