Pain in the face, head, neck, stress etc, are the symptoms of headache. It can be like a migraine, tension-type headache, depression, etc. Headache is the most common in all physical pains. A person with headaches will not be comfortable while attending work or school. Headache and migraine are different as a headache causes pain in the head, eyes, neck, etc and migraine is a very painful headache disorder.
To treat headache-related problems Psychiatrist, Sanjay Jain of Jaipur is the finest option as he has experience of over 13 years. He has worked on many research projects in the USA and Singapore. He is experienced when it is about treatment with medications. He also uses other options like psycho-education, talking therapy, changes in lifestyle. He prescribes the simplest medication and treatment plan by discussing the varied options, including any potential side effects of the medication with his patients.
What causes headaches every day?
Treatment of your headache problems can be done if you help your psychologist in Jaipur in finding the symptoms of it. Many times the headaches do not occur due to illness but can be because of stress, problems in life, and it requires treatment on time. There are mainly two types of headaches, which are primary and secondary.
Reason for Primary headaches
Primary headaches are not the result of another medical condition like Migraine, tension, etc.
A primary headache is caused by problems in pain-sensitive structure in the head. We can say a primary headache as your daily headache which shows different symptoms. The major reasons for routine headache can be:
- Red wine (mainly)and other alcohols
- Some food, such as processed meats that contain nitrates.
- Lack of sleep or change in the sleeping position
- Poor posture
- When you skip a meal
- Due to stress
Reason for Secondary Headaches
Secondary headaches are due to medical conditions, such as an injury in the neck. Sometimes a secondary headache can be alarming as the genuine cause for such a headache can be a serious mental ailment like brain infection, abscess, brain tumour, etc.
- Arterial tears (carotid or vertebral dissections)
- Blood clot (venous thrombosis) within the brain — separate from stroke
- Brain tumour
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- The structural problem at the base of your skull
- Dental problems
- Ear infection
- Brain inflammation
- High blood pressure
- When you overuse pain medication
- Panic attacks
- Stress from any tight headgear like the helmet or goggles
If you see any of these causes in you, your family, or friends then you should consult a psychologist immediately. Dr Sanjay Jain is the best psychologist in Jaipur providing his services to nearby areas. If you are looking for a psychiatrist near you.
- Psychiatrist in Mansarovar
- Psychiatrist in Vaishali Nagar
- Psychiatrist in Tonk Road
- Psychiatrist in Malviya Nagar
- Psychiatrist in Pratap Nagar
- Psychiatrist in C-Scheme
Best Rated Psychologist in Jaipur from SMS Hospital and college
Dr Sanjay Jain is the best-rated psychologist in Jaipur according to threebestrated.com. a leading ranking website based in the USA. He has been working as a psychiatrist for a long time. He is one of the best psychiatrists to treat headache-related problems. His ultimate goal is to treat his patients in the best possible way, which can ultimately bring out the utmost potential in everyone. He spreads awareness about mental health so that patients can timely get help and treatment.
Experience: He has over 13 years’ experience in treating men, women, child psychologists, old people with all kinds of mental and psychological problems.
Qualification: He got his MBBS degree from a prestigious SMS hospital and medical college.
Ratings: He has got the highest rating on Google, Justdial, Lybrate, Sulekha, Practo and other listing websites
Reviews: His patients’ suggestions and reviews suggest Dr Sanjay Jain as the most compassionate and empathetic psychologist in Jaipur.
Online consultation: He provides online consultation through video calling. He uses WhatsApp chat, Zoom, google duo as online consultation apps for trouble free screening.
Consultation fees: His consultation charges are affordable and best as compared with another psychologist in Jaipur.
Treatments offered: Some other treatments offered by Dr Sanjay Jain:
- Anxiety disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Panic attack
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Smoking, drug
- Substance abuse disorder
- Sexual problems
- Old age psychiatry
- Child psychiatric problems
- Memory clinic
- Psychosomatic disorder
When should you worry about headaches?
Pain in the head is a headache. Headaches can be anywhere on the head like behind the head, above the eyes, neck, etc. These are some common symptoms of headache which needs psychologist help. If you experience the following symptoms, then you should consult with the psychologist near you.
- When you feel pain in the eyes when you look into bright lights
- Tightness sensation in the head
Psychologist advice on headache
Psychologists in Jaipur advise you to take necessary treatment when you experience some extreme cases of headache. A mild pain can be a reason for your stress and can go away with proper sleep or a few moments of relaxation but there are few cases where headache should not be ignored. According to psychologist go to the hospital or visit a psychiatrist if you experience the worst headache of your life, a sudden or a headache accompanied by:
- If you have confusion in understanding speech
- loss of consciousness
- If you have a high fever, greater than 102 F to 104 F (39 C to 40 C)
- When you feel weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Hard neck
- When you have trouble seeing
- When you have trouble speaking
- When you have difficulty walking
- When you feel like vomiting(if not related to the flu or a hangover)
Consult Online the psychologist In Jaipur
Psychologist Sanjay Jain of Jaipur is the expert in treating mental issues like treatment of headache-related problems and all other mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, OCD, etc. Consult the psychologist for your headache
- When the headache occurs more often than usual
- When the headaches are more severe than usual
- When the headaches don’t improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- When the headaches cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better