Outlook Mail is an online tool that helps you manage your electronic mail accounts, such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and others. You can view, delete, organize, search and add mail according to your preferences. It also allows you to create and share attachments. This is just one part of this versatile Outlook web app. Outlook Mail has many other useful features, which make managing your e-mail accounts easy and fast.
Also read about Microsoft email error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
Here is a list of the other key features of Outlook Mail
* Create and customize your own mail client. Outlook has lots of great tools to help you create your very own customized outlook mail client. When you create your own, you get to decide what features you want, how it looks, and more. There are so many customization options available, that almost every user will find something that he or she will like. In addition, by having the ability to completely personalize your outlook mail client, you can organize your folders, emails, items, favorites, etc.
* Send and receive email on any platform using any application. The Windows platform is the most widely used and recommended by experts for sending emails. Therefore, you can use your outlook email program to send emails on the windows platform. This is because the layout and functionality are very similar between Outlook and windows interfaces. This makes it very easy to send emails with your app, then trying to use your windows interface.
Also read: https://zophra.com/email-errors
* Use the built in swipe actions and menus for easier and faster access to your account functions. Microsoft has designed the outlook calendar so that swiping is quick and smooth. The calendar can be used in a variety of ways, which include, creating new events, searching for specific dates, checking the upcoming appointments etc. with the help of the new swipe actions and menus that are included in the outlook mail app.
* Access and use maps and directions. Microsoft outlook has been integrated with Google Maps so that it can offer directions to any destination within the world. If you have an offline version of windows phone or iOS device, you can also use these maps so that you can easily navigate from one place to another. In addition, you can view Google Maps on your iPhone or iPad.
* Organize and manage your email accounts, tasks and contacts from anywhere you go. Microsoft outlook has been designed so that you can access your email account without opening the inbox. It allows you to manage your email, tasks and contacts from any device, which includes, your phone, tablet, and even your phone. By viewing your email on your phone, you can go directly to the attachment that you want to download or view the full message from a computer or iPhone. This allows you to save time and energy.
Related search query: