Dubai is a city and emirate of the United Arab Emirates that is well-known for its high-end shopping, modern architecture, and exciting nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa in Dubai is among the top places to go because it is the highest structure anywhere on the globe. It also boasts some impressive facts. It might be interesting to find out that the style for Burj Khalifa is stunning modern architecture.
Dubai is deeply an integral part of the history of the region as well as beyond. The tower’s spiral-like tiered layout is an ode to traditional Middle Eastern architecture. The design concept is The interlocking circles that extend out from the tower’s base. They are influenced by Islamic geometrical tradition. The design extends to the surroundings that surround the structure. It is shaping the gardens around it with abstract shapes derived from the tower itself.
Who Constructed the Burj Khalifa
A trip to Dubai is an experience like stepping into the heavens on earth. It’s hard to turn your attention away from the splendor and the constant change that make Dubai tour packages among the most exciting and thrilling memories that you’ll ever have.
- Burj Khalifa was built by Adam Smith, a lead designer with a dazzling portfolio which comprises Willis Tower and Haider Consulting.
- The structure was built using Islamic architecture.
- There were some challenges on the way, but the marvel is now a magnificent tower.
- It is a focal point for its position in the Dubai City Sky as well as the famous Burj Al Arab.
- An interesting fact concerning Burj Khalifa was that it was once called Khalifa Tower or Burj Dubai.
- The name was changed to honor Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of Abu Dhabi, and the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The Architecture of Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa’s design features the footprint of a three-legged pillar, an abstract that is a representation of the Hymenocallis flower. The tower is comprised of three components that are set around the central core. A modular, cylindrical design with setbacks on the three wings. It offers a structurally solid structure for structure and provides enough floor space to be used for residential purposes.
- As the tower climbs in height, the cross-sectional area of the tower slowly reduces by 26 levels.
- At the top, the centerpiece emerges and then ends in the carved spire.
- The Arabian Gulf is best viewed through the floor’s Y-shaped layout. On the ground, or from the air.
- The Burj Khalifa resembles the onion dome, which is typical of Islamic architecture.
- At the highest point, at 555 meters (1,821 ft), the Burj Khalifa at Sky Level 148 gives guests amazing panoramic views over the city.
- It gives you the chance to escape from the rooftop terrace and enjoy a luxurious lounge.
Booking of Burj Khalifa
There are plenty of activities to enjoy in Dubai, you can see the apex of the circle that is Burj Khalifa from 95 km away. Now you’re wondering how thrilling is it to enjoy the perspective of Dubai in the world’s highest structure. Here prices are Burj Khalifa ticket prices:
The admission fee to Burj Khalifa is about 6000*/person. Children under 12 years old age pay a fee of Rs. 3200* to enter the building for regular admission. Adults are charged Rs 4000 for the highest level and Rs 10,000 for the highest level. Babies are not required to pay an entry fee to gain access to the top.
About the Structure
Also, visit Burj Khalifa during non-peak hours. The cost of tickets to Burj Khalifa is 1896 and 2560 for adults and kids as well. To go to the top and the entrance fee for Burj Khalifa is 7015 rupees for those who wish to climb to the top of the sky.
Burj Khalifa Top Floor View
It is the Top Burj Khalifa Sky Lounge situated at an altitude of 555m above sea level. It features the world’s highest observation deck that has 360degree views. The speed of lifts in Burj Khalifa is 10 meters per second, which makes it one of the most speedy anywhere in the world. The ride up from the observation deck located on the 124th floor at Burj Khalifa only takes about one minute.
Location of Burj Khalifa
It might come as it as a shock to know that the architecture that is the Burj Khalifa is firmly entwined. The traditions of Dubai and the region for such an impressive modern building. It is on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa Park
Burj Park is a fantastic place to spend your vacation located in Downtown Burj Dubai. It’s the perfect place to take in the famed Dubai Fountains. The 29,000-square-meter Burj Park is located on the shores of Burj Lake or Dubai Fountain Lake. It is situated at the base of the Burj Khalifa Tower.
The park’s trees and plants are watered by an accumulation system for condensation. It’s an extension of the cooling system utilized by buildings. If the humid and hot outside air can meet the needs of cooling for the tower.
A substantial amount of water is absorbed by the air. The water is held in the basement of a car park. It supplies about 15 million gallons of additional water every year. This is equivalent to 20 Olympic-sized swimming pools.
Facts about Burj Khalifa
The mass of concrete is among the most impressive Burj Khalifa figures. To put it in perspective concrete weighs as much as 100,000 elephants. The weight of the aluminum used in the construction of Burj Khalifa is equal to the weight of five aircraft of the A380 class.
Burj Khalifa is more than just stunning views and food. The structure is home to the arts and culture, as it is the most unique Armani Hotel. The oval-shaped artwork by Egyptian Artist Karim Rashid is located at the entrance to trade. This should be the first point on every art lover’s trip. After that, you should check out Catalan Artist Jaime Plana’s stunning “World Voice” project.
Burj Khalifa is among the most beautiful technologically advanced structures, meticulously designed on every stage.