At first glance, it may seem that the CBD flower is only used for smoking, and although this is true, there are several other applications. However, you are right about smoking vs. dry vaping. Many people smoke it for recreational purposes as well as for health reasons. However, the hemp flower has many other applications, which we are attempting to highlight in these posts.
Today, we’re sharing some more hemp flower recipes for all of you who want the health benefits but don’t want to smoke. You’ll need to decarboxylate the CBD hemp flower in most recipes that call for it. Remember that you should make a big batch of this and lock it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Hemp Burgers of the Highest Quality
There are 6 patties in this recipe. To make more, just double the recipe. They even freeze well.
One red pepper, coarsely diced
12 cup pumpkin seeds
12 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
1/3 cup decarboxylated hemp D8 flower (see below)
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp cayenne pepper
a pinch of salt
a 14-ounce can of black beans
1 cup chopped cilantro
12 cup oat bran or fast-cooking oats
6 toasted hemp bread slices
Dress up your burger to your heart’s content.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cover a baking mold with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the red pepper and onion until finely minced. Place it in a big mixing cup.
- In the food processor, combine the sesame seeds, garlic cloves, chili powder, and sea salt to make a coarsely mixed mixture. Combine with the onion and pepper in a mixing cup.
- Blend the beans and cilantro in a food processor until they are finely mixed. Combine the contents of the mixing bowl with the other ingredients.
- Combine the oats and Delta 8 flowers in a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine. The oats will extend and aid in the holding together of the burgers.
- Form the patties into palm-sized patties and put them on the baking sheet.
- Flip the burgers after 25 minutes of baking and roast for another 10–15 minutes.
Olive Oil with CBD Hemp Flower Infusion
You’ll want CBD Delta 8 flower enriched olive oil if you want to keep your “cannabis kitchen” well-stocked to always have the ingredients you need for baking or cooking. We’ve provided directions for decarboxylating your hemp delta 8 flower since this procedure is needed anytime a hemp flower is used in cooking or baking.
To make hemp flower flavored olive oil, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- CBD-rich decarboxylated d8 flower weighing 312 grams
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature must be precise, as must the time spent in the oven.
- Using tinfoil, line a baking sheet.
- Using your fingers or a pair of kitchen scissors, break up the dried hemp flower into pea-sized fragments.
- On the foil-lined baking sheet, spread the crumbled hemp crop.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F and bake for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Your hemp flower has now been decarbed, converting the CBDA to CBD. The infusion method into the olive oil is the next step.
In a sterilized 16-ounce Mason jar,
- In a 16 oz Mason jar, combine 3 12 grams of hemp D8 flower with 1 cup of olive oil.
- Tightly close the jar
- Fill a shallow saucepan halfway with water and set it over low heat with the Mason jar.
- Bring the water to a boil at 200 degrees F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, using a candy thermometer. (The temperature should not exceed 211 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- As the water in the saucepan boils away, add more water as appropriate.
- With an oven mitt, carefully remove the Mason jar and set it aside to cool.
- Place a cheesecloth in a fine strainer over the mouth of a clean sterilized Mason jar.
- Pour the flavored olive oil into the container using a cheesecloth and strainer mix.
- To remove as much oil as possible, softly press on the grains that remain in the strainer. (To prevent the chlorophyll tastes, don’t squeeze the cheesecloth.)
- Store in a dark cabinet at room temperature.
It will yield just under 1 cup of flavored olive oil. (If you want to make more, just double the recipe.)
You can now produce the Tomato Vinaigrette using the above recipe.
Tomato Vinaigrette with CBD Flower
On a humid summer day, this is a tasty complement to a plate of spring greens. It would also go well with the Hemp Burger recipe mentioned previously. This summer, you must try the Tomato Vinaigrette recipe.