Teeth whitening are the most trending treatment of dental practice. This is one of the most demanded therapies because in recent time everyone is suffering from pale yellow teeth due to poor oral hygiene and malnutrition. Pale yellow teeth can lead us to in a shameful condition, that’s why to abolish this embarrassment we should opt a tooth whitening treatment as soon as possible.
What is tooth whitening treatment?
A Teeth Whitening in Wellington is generally done by using bleaches such as hydrogen peroxide. Bleaching is the best method to remove all the blemishes and stains of the teeth. Crystal clear bright smile is the dream of every creature of the planet, thus most of the people getting a treat by the dentist for a beautiful smile.
Reasons for pale yellow teeth
Enamel, the outer layer of teeth converted in yellow shades which ultimately cause discolouration. There are several reasons for lemon-yellow teeth few are mentioned below:-
- Smoking is the major cause of pale yellow teeth.
- Tobacco is the top most reason for discolouration.
- Excessive consumption of coffee, tea, wine, canned juice gives rise to stain in our teeth.
- Few chronic diseases can also lead to weak and fade shade of teeth.
- Too many medications are also responsible for discolouration of teeth, especially for children.
- Sometimes, by birth people have yellow teeth due to heredity.
- Accident and severe injury can also cause discolouration. The enamel layer is brutally broken and dentin layer which is quite dark is clearly visible.
- Discolouration of teeth is also a natural process after a certain age.
Tooth Whitening treatment is applicable for everyone or not
Dental Practice in Wellington is popular for its tooth Whitening surgeries because before treatment they examine the patient thoroughly. So, that, they will get to know whether treatment is perfect for the candidate or not. Teeth Whitening in Wellington is demanded by everyone but the dentist never allows everyone. People having sensitive teeth, periodontics, wearing pseudo enamel layer, and weak gums are not the perfect candidate for whitening treatment.
How long a tooth Whitening results last?
It depends on the patient’s lifestyle according to the Dental Practice in Wellington by the dentist. If a person maintains the oral hygiene and abolishes all the products which are responsible for discolouration, in such case treatment can be long-lasting. But if the patient was not serious about dental care in such case therapy is of very short duration. So, basically, it depends on the patient.
Methods of Teeth Whitening
Tooth Whitening in Wellington is done by the following methods such as:
- In-home bleaching treatment:-This is cost-effective as well as an easy way of getting a bright smile. Dental Practice in Wellington prepares a customized tray of your teeth and you have to wear the tray overnight or a few hours in the day. A special gel is given by the dentist. Patients have to apply the gel over the tray. Many people follow this treatment.
- Power whitening;– This is also known as zoom whitening or chairside whitening treatment. This can be done by the Dental Practice in Wellington the dental chair. The dentist uses U.V light with special bleaching gel and can be done in one hour. This is quite expensive but a time-saving process.
Besides all these, brushing and flossing your teeth is mandatory for a bright smile. You have to maintain oral hygiene for a healthy smile.