It’s quite hard to live without the internet in the modern world because it helps us compete for many complex tasks. It is much stressful when we rely on it too much and don’t have access for some reasons.
Mobile data use 3G/4G for internet searches. Now, the 5G network is also ready to make communication easier.
You might have undoubtedly heard that people can use the internet for free by using some tricks.
Well, if you know how to get free internet without data plan android or Wifi service, then many of your such issues will be solved.
In this impressive article, you will get to know a lot more about this topic.
How to Get Free Internet Without Data Plan Android or Wifi Service?
Public wifi is an open invitation to the cybercriminals by which they can easily keep an eye on your online activities when you are connected to it. For this reason, it is better to avoid using Public Wifi. It would help if you used the secured Wi-Fi.
The best way to enjoy free internet is by using VPN software.
Millions of people are enjoying free internet by using VPN apps.
How to Use VPN to Get Free Internet Without Data Plan Android or Wifi?
The full form of VPN is a virtual private network. You can connect to the VPN software, and then you won’t be charged a single penny for surfing the web.
This technology is used to do undetected surfing.
Android Free Internet Hack
The VPN serves as a buffer and secures your sensitive data.
It offers a layered system of protection in which it plugs many security holes, which keeps you safe while you surf online.
There are many free internet apps.
VPN providers now offer apps that you can download for free, install, and run to enjoy the fast internet.
There are many ways to use VPN apps that will help you unblock the internet restrictions of specific regions, browse online anonymously, and bypass the firewall.
The VPN tunnels your internet traffic through its server, and this way, it hides your identity.
You need to keep in mind some requirements before getting started with using free VPN internet for Android.
- There should be an active data plan on your phone with a n0 balance. This is because if you have any data balance, then it will be consumed when you connect to the internet.
- The methods explained below works for all android versions, but it’s better to have at least android version 4 or higher installed on your phone.
VPN for Android Free Internet
Some excellent apps of the sort are:
Follow the steps below to use free internet by the Droid VPN app.
- Download the app from the Google play store and then install it
- Register in the app with your email address, username, and password.
- From the ‘connection setting,’ goto the ‘connection protocol’ and then select the ‘TCP connection’ from there.
- Next, enable the HTTP header by clicking the ‘HTTP header’ and then tap the checkbox.
- In the custom HTTP headers type “Host:get.wynk.in/X-Online-Host:get.wynk.in/”
- Then press OK
- After that, open the Droid VPN app.
- Select the available connection from there.
- Tap on the connect button
- Now be happy as you are connected to this VPN, and you can enjoy surfing online.
The main benefit of FLY VPN is that you don’t need to download it to your android phone,
- From settings, go to wireless and network and then select VPN from there.
- Add a new VPN by clicking the plus sign and the sign in the top right corner.
- Select the name you desire to use.
- Then add your country’s server address.
- Select the ‘PPP encryption (MPEE)’ and then save.
- Then to connect, click the FLYVPN.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Click connect
- Download and install the TROID VPN app and then open it.
- Choose any free server from the app.
- Select the TCP port.
- Set the Rport value to be 443 and the Lport to be 0.
- Now open the advanced settings.
- Select the option ‘Use proxy for TCP connection’ and then enter the following settings.
- Add the port 3128
- The proxy host will be 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168
- The host will be Host: 22.214.171.124/@
- Save the settings by pressing the save button and then connect.
- Download the app from the app store or the Google play
- You will need to have a 3G/4G connection active at this point. So open your mobile internet.
- Then open the SKYVPN apps and click connect.
- Now you can browse without the free internet and if the connection fails then no need to worry. You can change the country server and then try again to connect.
Feat VPN makes use of configuration files for server configuration. For this reason, you can download the files for the server configuration.
- Download and install the FeatVPN app.
- After launching the app, tap the setup button, and then run it.
- The app will then run some tests to confirm the capability of your device with the FEAT VPN.
- After the completion of all tests successfully, tap the exit.
- Then tap Tunnels and add a VPN connection by tapping the ADD button.
- In the configuration settings, select load and then choose the configuration files you have downloaded earlier.
- Go back by the back button.
- The server will now be listed as a VPN tunnel.
- Tap the VPN tunnel that you created.
- Then there will be an attempt to a connection.
- You will be asked to enter the credentials.
- After entering the credentials, tap OK.
- Then you will see the VPN status will be displaying connected.
Disconnecting From the VPN
The process of disconnecting from the VPN is quite easy and straightforward.
- When you connect to the VPN, there will be a notification of ‘VPN activated’ in your notification drawer.
- To disconnect from it, tap that notification,
- Then tap disconnect.
Get Unlimited Free Internet Access on Any Network
Everyone wants to have unlimited free internet access. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and read all possible ways to get free access to a network.
Method 01: Visit Restaurants or Hotels
There are some restaurants and hotels that offer free internet, head towards them. You might be thinking that it will be costly but there are seriously some coffee shops, cafés, or hotels that offer membership. Get a membership card or order a drink that is minor in cost and allows you to use unlimited internet.
Method 02: Track Wi-Fi Connection Using Wi-Fi Map
Wi-Fi map is a free website and application that can monitor free Wi-Fi sources all over the world. The app uses the internet but once you get connected to the internet connection it will be free of cost. It is available on both the app store and play store, just search Wi-Fi map: find internet and VPN you are ready to go.
Method 03: Facebook’s Find Wi-Fi Feature
Facebook has a feature of Find W-Fi that you can use to search for the internet connections in your range. Follow these steps to enable this feature:
- Install Facebook if you do not have one. Create an account
- Go to the menu by clicking on the three lines
- Move to Settings and privacy (both iPhone and Android)
- Find privacy shortcuts and tap manage your location settings in it.
- Press Find Wi-Fi and enable it.
Free Internet for Tablet Without Wi-Fi
The internet has become the most important part of our lives. We are almost addicted to it and cannot imagine a single day without it.
It has become our necessity and fast internet makes life cool and relaxing. Though it is difficult to afford reliable internet. So, let us tell you some ways to get free internet for tablets.
Method 01: Try to Use a Dongle
The dongle is an extra accessory that you can buy to connect your tablet to the internet. Dongle establishes a connection with the laptop using Bluetooth or a cable that attaches in USB type C or micro-USB.
It is quite simple to use this dongle. Connect it with the ethernet cable and with the tablet either with Bluetooth or wire. It will facilitate you with an efficient and reliable internet connection without Wi-Fi.
Method 02: Using Hotspot
A hotspot is a mobile internet connection that acts as Wi-Fi for other devices. It is not free and requires a data plan, but it is very fast and reliable.
Go to the internet setting in your phone, move to another wireless connection and turn on the hotspot. Now go to your tablet and enable the Wi-Fi and connect it to your phone’s internet.
Method 03: Use Data SIM
Some tablets have built-in support for sim cards. You can insert any data SIM without any cable or dongle.
It is the easiest way of the internet connection in the Tablet without Wi-Fi but not all tablets come with SIM attachment feature. If your tab has this feature then you just have to insert the SIM card in it and turn on a data connection.
Now you have known how to get free internet without a data plan android or Wifi service. It will help you a lot to browse and complete your online work when you don’t have any wifi access or data plan.
Moreover, the connection by VPN is secure as it encrypts the user data.
VPN for android free internet is quite easy to set up and use.
One precaution you need to take while using this method is to keep changing ports as your ISP will be on the lookout for your, and if your maximum limit is reached, your access might get blocked