Tips To Secure, Delete And Deactivate Facebook Account
As we all know that Facebook is a good tool and a platform to share our thoughts and feelings with each other and keep in touch with many people. Through this, you can reach your family, your relatives, and friends. Those who are far away can join you. And you can share things with them or share anything, pictures, videos, etc. This is a great medium. But if you are facing any kind of problem in your Facebook, then you can take the help of our Facebook customer service. In this article, we have tried to tell you how to create tips for securing a Facebook account. And how to deactivate and delete account on Facebook, you have tried to complete our article, you can secure, delete and deactivate a Facebook account.
Best way to secure your Facebook account
If you have been using Facebook for the past few years, and your statement contains some good information and you feel that your Facebook account is not secure and you want to secure your Facebook account, then you should be happy that Facebook Has it Such a simple tool that you should secure your Facebook account. We have given some simple and safe tips, see what you should do here.
Also Read: Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
- Choose a strong password to secure your Facebook account.
- Use Login Approvals on YoursProfile.
- Enable login alerts and see who is logged into your Facebook account.
- Check apps that have permission to access your Facebook account.
- Use the rest of the security settings.
- Legacy contact.
- Use a strong password and two-factor authentication with a strong password and two-factor authentication.
- Limit previous posts from public view on your profile.
- Check devices with access to your account.
- Don’t forget to check the applications that access your Facebook account.
- Disable Location History on your mobile phone devices.
How to delete your Facebook account
As you understand, it would be very easy to cut your account, but you are wrong, in fact, it is very misleading because social media platforms make money from us and you do them for free. So the last thing you want is that you cannot delete the Facebook account. But don’t worry, we have prepared a simple step-by-step guide on how to delete Facebook profiles so that you can delete your Facebook account properly.
- To delete your Facebook account permanently
- Click on the Facebook page you want to delete.
- Click Settings again and then click on your Facebook information and click Download your Facebook information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion again.
- Select Delete Account again, then click Continue to Account Delete.
- Enter your Facebook account password, click “Continue” and then click “Delete Account” and your account will be permanently deleted.
Deactivate your Facebook account
If you decide that you cannot live without Facebook, you can reactivate your account by logging into Facebook and the entirety of your profile will be restored.
To temporarily deactivate your Facebook account, all you have to do is log in to your profile on the desktop, then follow these steps.
- Click on the account menu on the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser.
- Select Facebook ‘Settings’ on the home page again.
- Then select in the left column ‘General’.
- Click ‘Manage your account again’ in the Facebook profile again.
- Deactivate your account and then confirm your decision on what you do.
- And you can disable the Facebook account in this way.
I hope you found this article very informative, through this article we have defined you how to secure Facebook account and how to delete and deactivate a Facebook account if you still have any kind of problem with Facebook. So you can get even more information on a Facebook Phone number.