Sometimes when your body gets full of toxins and infections, the immune system gets affected and becomes weak. Often you will see that changes in the season can cause a person to become highly vulnerable to various health problems such as common cold and viral infections. But maintaining a proper diet and keeping a stronger immunity can help you to prevent various health problems.
Too much consumption of packaged or spicy food can affect your immunity system. Here is a list some of the best immunity boosting ayurvedic medicines. Along with them you can take the liver disorder syrup also.
- Ginger- This is really a great herb that helps to provide great solutions to numerous health issues and also helps in improving the immunity of a person. Before lunch if you take a thin slice of ginger with some salt, it will help to increase the appetite. It is a great remedy for nausea, common cold, headaches etc. Ginger also increases the production of lymphocytes that strengthens the immune system.
- Indian Gooseberry- Indian Gooseberry is also a great ayurvedic herb that has a great effect on the immune system. It is also used in various medicines. They are a great source of vitamin C. You should definitely include it in your diet.
- Tulsi- Tulsi has always been one of the most trusted Ayurvedic herbs and its medicinal properties have helped to strengthen the immune system and fight several diseases or infections effectively.
- Ashwagandha- This Ayurvedic herb is found mainly in India and also North Africa. The roots and berries of this herb is a very useful Ayurvedic medicine that helps to manage stress levels, lowers anxiety level and also induces sleep by controlling the hormone production. It helps to control blood sugar levels and reduces inflammation thereby, boosting your overall immunity.
- Triphala- Triphala is another effective ayurvedic herb that comprises of the haritaki, Indian gooseberry and bibhitaki. It is best for those who are suffering from arthritis and also limits the growth of cancerous cells. Abdominal pain and flatulence can also be treated with the help of Triphala. It is also used in various mouthwashes in order to prevent the growth of bacteria inside the mouth.
- Cumin- It is the seed of a plant with a spicy flavor and is one of the best ayurvedic herbs for treating digestive problems. Consumption of cumin helps to boost the immunity as its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties are really effective.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is known mainly for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used in various anti-inflammatory drugs. Turmeric has a lot of health benefits without any side effects. Turmeric also helps to improve the flow of blood and improves the functioning of the brain.
- Liquorice root- This is also a beneficial herb that helps to reduce the inflammation and also fights several bacterial and viral diseases. It also provides a great relief from sore throat, nausea, bloating, skin problems etc.
These Ayurvedic solutions also include the liver syrup ayurvedic solution which is great.